IMPROVE YOUR COMPANY’S BOTTOM LINE WITH A PROVEN WELLNESS PROGRAM THAT REDUCES EMPLOYEE HEALTH RISK & ACHIEVEs COST-SAVINGS
Worker Illness and Injury Costs U.S. Employers $225.8 Billion Annually. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that productivity losses linked to absenteeism cost employers $225.8 billion annually in the United States, or $1,685 per employee.
Those numbers are from 2015.The most recent data available from 2019 puts employees poor health costs to employers at $575B, according to Healthleadersmedia.com. According to the CDC, systematic review of 56 published studies of worksite health programs showed that well-implemented workplace health programs can lead to 25% savings each on absenteeism, health care costs, and workers’ compensation and disability management claims costs.
- We start with assessment to gauge where things are at, and where they need to be. This includes working with the Benefits dept. to obtain data on employee health insurance costs, identifying the highest health risk employees.
- Next is evaluation. This includes employee surveys and targeted focus groups of employees.
After this, a customized wellness program is put into place based on internal benefits data, survey responses and focus groups.
- The wellness program will include an online component, step-by-step instruction for how employees can make changes to their daily routine to improve their health.
- The program will be reinforced with weekly group coaching sessions, as well as executive and employee feedback to see what worked and what didn’t work.
- The finalized program will be implemented companywide in a phased approached.
- Annually, the program will be assessed for improvements and successes via surveys, benefits data and focus group feedback.
Wellness programs typically cost between $3 and $7.5 per employee each month (or approximately $36 to $90 per year), according to Passporthealthusa.com. Cost for Detox Day Spa Nutritional Coaching wellness program is determined upon no. of existing employees, as well as the more options and add-in’s selected by the company.
After back-to-back HIV and cancer diagnoses my body was wrecked. After treatments the doctors weren’t helping me much. I flushed my body, reset and rebooted my immune system with plant-based eating, specialty enzyme supplements, high pH water and detox therapies. I went from a T-cell count of 23 to 889 in just a few months. Healthy T-cell count is 1,000-1,500. I created a brick-and-mortar brand around my experience (after the forced COVID shutdown, I was unable to reopen).
My story and protocol have been featured on national TV, radio and news sites. My practice growth came from a proven cellular-level protocol based on my own experience. I was able to sell new products and services to existing clients, and then the word-of-mouth that brought in family and friends. More and more new clients came and existing ones were buying into new offerings came and sales and profit grew. My program is top-rated on Google & Facebook with countless positive reviews.
My Corporate Background
I’m a former corporate marketing executive with more than 10 years of experience across Fortune 500 companies in the automotive, financial, training, trucking, retail/CPG, energy and HR industries. I’m certified as an HR manager, certified in live blood analysis and nutritional detox. I hold a double B.A. in sociology and anthropology with graduate coursework in client evaluation and gastrointestinal physiology.
Schedule a free consultation – https://setmore.detoxdayspa.com
Text or call – 954.546.0077