Become Your Own Health Expert with My Master Detox Guide Offer
I’m Anthony. Some of you know me, and my story. Others don’t. I share my story, so others can relate and to help themselves out of chronic illness. In July 2016, I was diagnosed with HIV. I had a chronic sinus infection that wouldn’t resolve. I had bad night sweats, and I was crapping out blood. The doctors weren’t helping with anything other than meds and med treatments. I wanted an integrated approach. They said they didn’t do that, so I did it myself utilizing high pH water, plant-based eating, cellular-level detox and specialty supplements. My T-cell count was low, and within a few months I was within healthy range. I’m not a survivor. I’m a thriver.
Today, I’m a health coach, certified live blood analyst and cellular-level detox specialist who helps chronically sick people get to a place of healing through self-care. I’m also a former medical journalist, biotech marketing exec and I’ve taken graduate-level courses in client evaluation and gastrointestinal physiology. That course is not as cool as it sounds, but I’ve taken the best from it to provide you with this special offer we are going to talk about here.
I am not a medical doctor, RN or any other type of Med professional (but all of the ones I’ve met and coached love me). However, medical advice is not the same as nutritional science. Medicine is the practice of identifying drugs, vaccines and medical procedures to address someone’s health issues. Nutritional science is utilizing client evaluation to create nutrition, eating plans, and health and exercise protocols to help them resolve key cellular-level dysfunctions. These are tied to leaky gut, impaired enzyme functionality leading to malabsorption, mineral deficiency and hormonal imbalance.
What health obstacles are you experiencing regularly? Any or all from this list: Migraines or headaches, throat swelling, upper or lower back pain, joint inflammation, breathing/lung issues, digestive/stomach concerns like acid reflux, diarrhea or constipation, skin irritation like psoriasis or eczema, hormonal issues like hair loss, sleep disruption or lack of energy. Do you feel tired and exhausted from trying to figure out what’s going on or seeking out the answers from friends, family and professionals? Of course, you do.
Well, the good news is that the answer/s are simpler than you think and right around the corner. Stick with me. We’re headed to a better quality of life with no stops until you get there. These issues are caused by the dysbiosis, or leaky gut. Cell debris and free radicals, like bad gut bacteria, Candida overgrowth and parasites, left the gut and are causing real issues inside your body. So whatever health complications you are experiencing are just a symptom of the real cause, which is a gut gone bad.
How did it get so bad? Well, a few reasons. You may have a genetic defect with your MTHFR detox gene (30-40% of the population does), so your body doesn’t detox enough on its own. You have a toxic lifestyle, from consuming trash food, drinking plastic-filled bottle water, using aluminum deodorant and making food with harmful cookware. There’s a longer list, but this gets us started. Now that we’ve covered all that, what if I was able to offer you a crash course in this stuff?
A master detox guide with 13 supplemental guides full of information you can easily apply to your lifestyle or use to work together more effectively with your MD, ND or other holistic professional. Dorothy had the yellow brick road. Why shouldn’t you be able to put on your ruby red slippers and march yourself to the emerald city of better health for yourself? You should and you can now with these resources, which consolidate years of my own experience, client coaching and education, just for you.
Here’s what my master detox guide covers:
- Why detox?
- What’s not working inside your body & why
- Basic anatomy & key organs
- Specific forms of cell debris & free radicals
- How-to eliminate cell debris & free radicals
- Your approach to detox
- How-to eat for your body
- Eating recommendations
- Hydration & water
- Cancer: what’s really happening
- MTHFR genetic defects
- Heavy metal toxicity & detox
- Enzymes & absorption
- Bowel regularity & sustainable weight-loss
- Detox modalities & therapies
- Re-mineralization of the body
- Essential oils & herbs
- Virtual coaching options
- Live blood analysis (South FL Only)
- DNA swab analysis (Will Mail)
- Client reviews
Here’s the supplement guides you’ll receive in addition to this for free:
- Your Dietary & Lifestyle Guide covers different eating styles, getting started, how-to eat, meal prepping and more.
- The Essential Oils 101 Guide provides you important basics you need to know about when getting started with EOs.
- A guide on How-to Address Common Ailments you or your loved ones may encounter.
- A Juicing Guide, which is great to incorporate at the end of a detox or utilize as a primary detox.
- Q&A guide addressing common questions with answers.
- A Shopper Guide to help you navigate through what’s healthy, what’s not and alternatives to what people think may be healthy.
- A Supplement Guide, which addresses what specific supplements do for the human body, ingredients to look for, ones to avoid & more.
- A Top Toxins Guide addressing specific toxins in our food, water and personal-care products.
- A Vegan recipe guide that give you specific instruction and meal plan guidance.
- A Plant-based guide that you specific instruction and meal plan guidance.
- A Virus 101 Guide that provides information on how to fortify your immune system.
- A Weight-loss Tips & Tricks Guide.
- A comprehensive Enzyme e-Book which covers the gamut on enzymes, their importance, specific enzymes, enzyme-rich foods and more.
That’s not all you’re getting. You’ll receive two meal plans (plant-based & vegan) for FREE. These Two meal plan options cover what to eat for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. These plans cover across a two-week period. Also provided are dozens of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. Each recipe gives you the amount of servings, prep and cook time; nutritional info per serving (calories, fats, carbs and protein); ingredient list and preparation instruction. And, Each recipe has been tagged for gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, meal prep, high protein, vegetarian, quick (under 30-min.) and if it contains nuts.
Stop waiting for a hero to come along Mariah. You are your own hero, and it’s time to take charge of your health, what you’re eating, personal-care products you’re using, and any other bad choice that is making you feel less than you should. It’s time to become your own health expert, and I have the picture perfect plan for you to make that happen.
So, act now and purchase this special deal today for $75.99, or just the master detox guide for $35.99. Click here.
Get in touch
For my coaching options, click here – https://detoxdayspa.com/35-day-detoxes/
For a free consultation, click here – https://detoxdayspa.setmore.
Questions? Email me email@example.com.
Follow me for tips & more on social media:
Join my groups:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
- Telegram – https://t.me/+SBsnZ6Y-X5gxNmM5
Text me (954) 546-0077.
If you’re a treatment provider — medical or holistic — and you’d like to license this guide and have it customized for use in your practice or business; conversely if you’re an HR or insurance professional trying to lower cost and health risk for your clients, email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read my client reviews Here.