Start your personal and business growth journey with us!
Detox Day Spa is seeking franchise partners. All those who express interest should share a similar vision for a healthier way of life for the larger community.
- Everything from technology overload to anxiety about healthcare and the economy is taking a toll on Americans. A recent study reveals that, on a scale of 1-10, the average stress level among Americans rose from an all-time low of 4.8 in 2015 to an all-time high of 5.1 in early 2017. As a result, more consumers are reporting disrupted sleep, anxiety, irritability, and fatigue and turning to self-care techniques like meditation, exercise, and dietary changes to mitigate the effects of stress.
- The Health & Wellness market space is dominated mostly by beauty and anti-aging product sales at $679 billion, followed by fitness and mind + body exercise ($390 billion) and health eating, nutrition and weight loss sales ($277 billion).
- Other product sales that complete the Health & Wellness market are complementary and alternative medicines, wellness tourism, spas, medical tourism and workplace wellness. In the United States alone, women invest $125 billion against their nutrition, $40 billion against alternative medicine and $25 billion against OTC drugs.
- The digital fitness category is now a $330 million market, and that is just one of many fitness categories that is experiencing exponential growth. Healthier food sales are seeing serious growth as well, as 73% of consumers have switched to healthier versions of food items.
- In 2016, analysts reported that the global wellness economy reached $3.7 trillion and growth is expected to accelerate by 17% in the next five years.
- Detox Day Spa offers express self-service detox and healing in a spa-like environment in approx. 60-90 min. or less, once a week.
- We focus on first opening up the circulation before we remove toxins, and we remove them through the feet, sweat glands and the face — all of which contain the largest pores to pull from.
- Activate the detox process. Flush toxins. Hydrate your body. All while enjoying services in a spa-like environment. Individuals, couples, parties and small team-building events — all are welcome.
- Anchor Location is in Lake Orion minutes from the Great Lakes Crossing Mall on Baldwin Road; next to a hair salon and across the street from a large and busy gym (The Great Lakes Athletic Club).
- Through our wide-range of external and internal detoxification services, plus supplements, guidance and education, the Spa has experienced month-over-month growth.
- The philosophy of offering products and services at an affordable price point will create a stronger and more sustainable client relationship.
- We offer pricing and programs for everyone’s budget, which is something that our clients appreciate and value.
FRANCHISEE COSTS & OPPORTUNITY
- Buy into a fast-growing brand in a quickly growing industry with continued projected growth.
- Franchise template is ready to go, and easily mirrored with equipment, white-label supplements, non-toxic personal care products and take-home detox products in place.
TOTAL FINANCIAL COMMITMENT – APPROX. $75K
- Franchise buy-in cost – $25,000
- Capital in bank requirement – $25,000
- Equipment cost – $26,500
- Monthly required marketing budget – $1,000 ($12,000 a year)
- Copyright lease cost – 5% of annual profit starting the second year of business.
- Start-up & ongoing support cost – 5% of annual profit starting the second year of business.
GETTING IN TOUCH
Those interested in setting up franchisee spa walk-through’s and meetings to review the full business deck can contact Spa Owner Anthony: (248) 791-3936 or email@example.com.