Anthony, The Enzyme Expert
Most Americans have stomach problems and a fatty liver due to toxins in the food, water and personal-care products we consume. Nutrient-void processed food, fast food and the overconsumption of meat has wrecked our bodies, causing key cellular-level dysfunctions, such as enzyme function and production. This is one thing we cannot live without, and the result is record obesity, gastrointestinal problems, inflammation and joint pain, low energy, lack of concentration and so much more.
As we age, we lose enzyme functionality. Once we hit our 40s, we’ve already lost half. Bad eating habits and fungal overgrowths (A.K.A. candida) can further impede enzymes from doing what they need to do inside of the body.
Enzymes are the metabolic catalyst to ALL of the chemical processes that occur inside the body, including digestion. They are the key that get the car started. Without the key, you’re not going anywhere.
The liver, gallbladder and pancreas are considered the accessory organs to the digestive system, and they play key roles in enzyme production, storage and functionality. If any of these organs are inflamed, or removed from the body, then the food we consume will not be metabolized — and we get fat. For instance, too many undigested meat proteins can convert to fats and sugars.
— Anthony, the Detox Guy
P.S. If you have gallbladder problems, or no GB, then you NEED digestive enzymes! Read my Gallbladder Mini Guide HERE.
The Enzyme Expert E-Book – Coming Soon!
Sign-up to receive my Enzyme Expert E-Book & other emails and blogs on enzymes. The E-Book be sent in early February.
Your Resources – Including the Plant-based Enzymes Link
- Anthony’s Plant-based Enzyme Recommendations – Click HERE
- Probiotics (with prebiotics) repair leaky gut, and should be taken 2 with each big meal.
- Enzyme Essentials are digestive enzymes, and 2-3 should be with big meals.
- Women’s Balance or Men’s Balance is a B-vitamin complex for sleep and energy issues, and should be taken 2 Mid-morning with fruit.
- Adrenal Balance is for stress & anxiety, and should be taken 2 with lunch and dinner.
- Inflammation relief is for joint pain and/or stomach pain, as well as allergies, and should be taken 2 in the am and pm on an empty stomach.
- Fat and Sugars help with weight loss, sugar cravings and should be taken 2 in the am and pm on an empty stomach.
- Liver & Kidney Cleanse should be taken 2 before bed.
- Digestion Cleanse should be taken 2 before bed.
- Anthony’s Free Resources FB Group (Plant-Based or Vegan Meal Plans, Weight-loss Tips & Tricks, Detox Guides & More) – Click HERE
- Book a Phone or Virtual Consultation w/ Anthony – Click HERE
- Anthony is a 5-Star Rated (Facebook & Google) Certified Live Blood Analyst & Nutritional Detox Specialist w/ expertise in Digestive Balance, Immunity, Candida/Fungal Overgrowths, Sinus/Mold Issues, Parasitic Infections, MTHFR Genetic Defects & More.