FOOT SOAKS ARE RELAXING & DETOXIFYING
Our hot, bubbling foot soak massager soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin and can relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes. Plus, letting your feet sit in their own bath can help reduce swelling and prevent bacteria from settling into blisters and cuts or under toe nails.
Epsom salt is a compound that can help flush toxins and heavy metals from your skin’s cells, reduce inflammation, increase circulation and ease muscle cramps and joint pain.
A soak in epsom salt is probably the most popular way to sooth and detox the feet. Foot soaks are great treatments for bruises or injuries like sprains or plantar fasciitis due to the alkalizing effect of the epsom salt. Additionally, essential oils can benefit to the treatment water.
Other benefits include:
- Boosting Magnesium Levels..appropriate levels of magnesium are absolutely key to good health, and it is very common to have a magnesium deficiency.
- Reducing Stress
- Eliminating Toxins
- Relieving Constipation
- Reducing Pain & Inflammation
- Improving Blood Sugar Levels
- And, Volumizing Hair
Dead Sea Salt
Soaking in water enriched with Dead Sea Salt is known to benefit the body from the inside out, treating skin conditions and improving internal processes. Dead Sea Salt contains 21 minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.
DETOX DAY SPA’S SOLUTIONS (Starting at $34.99)
- Detox Salt Soak ($34.99, default soak) – Epsom Salt, Vitamin C, Ginger Essential Oil.
- Detox Mineral Bath ($2.50 upcharge) – Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Lemon, 100% Pure Dead Sea Salt.
- Lavender Foot Soak ($2.50 upcharge) – Epsom Salt, Dead Sea Salt, Lavender Essential Oil.
- Asian Herbal Detox ($3.50 upcharge) – Burdock Root, Ledebourdiella, Moutan.
- Tea Tree Soak (4.50 upcharge) – Tea Tree Oil, Dead Sea Salt, Peppermint Essential Oil, Cajuput, Camphor, Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Lavender Essential Oil.
COMBO DEAL – FOOT DETOX BATH & DETOX FOOT SOAK ($49.99)
Detox your feet and then step into our heated foot soaks to provide further therapy to your open pores with soothing soak solutions. Immerse your feet in our heated, bubbling massager. Our foot soak solutions soothe your muscles, hydrate your skin and can relieve foot aches, pains, swelling and bacteria.
ESSENTIAL OIL OPTIONS ($2.50 UPCHARGE FOR ALL)
There are several ways to use essential oils, including adding a few drops to your soak:
- Cedarwood oil is an antiseptic and anti-fungal, making it a good choice if you suffer from Athlete’s Foot.
- Cypress oil is an antiseptic and natural deodorant. Add a few drops to your soak if you have a blister or are concerned about foot odor.
- Juniper berry oil alleviates muscle aches, including those caused by arthritis.
- Lavender oil, as you may know, is a favorite for relaxation. It’s also a natural pain reliever—optimal for sore muscles and joints.
- Rosemary oil helps soothe tired muscles and has antiseptic properties.
- Wintergreen oil is considered nature’s aspirin. It helps with pain and swelling and has a cooling sensation that is particularly pleasurable on tired feet.
Call (248) 791-3936 or book below.