Americans are increasingly exposed to toxins, Homeopathic remedies are the answer
Americans are increasingly exposed to toxins that impact our body, mind and soul. The physical form is being bombarded with exposure to toxins in our environment, food, water and personal-care products. Heavy metals as binders in medication, and testing, such as MRI contrast, which contains gadolinium – the most toxic heavy metal to the human form. This is impacting how the body functions on the cellular and genetic level. The body is a machine. It must either breakdown and expel waste or convert what is consumed for energy through a Detox Cleanse.
More than half of America has one or more chronic illness diagnosis, and misdiagnosis is the third leading cause of death in America, according to a 2022 study from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services.Regular detoxing is required for the body to reset and regulate itself.
One of the main reasons for misdiagnosis is lack of understanding and clinical application of DNA healing within the medical community. Many chronic illness sufferers have mutations of deletions within key gene groups, which include the methylation/MTFHR gene group, the inflammation gene group and the detoxification gene group. If the human body can’t detox, it gets sick and stays sick. This is where the guidance of a Nutrition Coach can be crucial for maintaining a healthy detoxification pathway.
When there’s mutations or deletions within the human genetic code, it affects how the body metabolizes what is consumed (i.e., digestion), addresses inflammation (when inflammation remains constant it leads to infection which can lead to “cancer,” A.K.A. severe oxidative stress) and body detoxification. Specific impacts include:
- How the body creates pathways to detox systems and organs, such as the liver and kidneys.
- It also impairs how the body creates a cascaded inflammation response.
- How the body actually detoxes itself (sometimes the liver can’t detox due to a deletion of a gene that codes the liver to clean the body for pre-carcinogens and environmental toxins). Homeopathic remedies might offer alternate solutions here.
- The production of glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant/cell protector and detoxifier.
- How the body breaks down amino acid homocysteine to methionine, the key building block for protein inside of the body.
- Coding for the conversion of folate to usable form inside of the body. Folate is required to build new, healthy red blood cells.
- The ability for the body to properly metabolize estrogen for both men and women alike.
Key findings from the MDVIP/Ipsos survey include:
- Bathroom Behavior: Nearly 7 in 10 adults believe the myth that healthy people should have a bowel movement every day (69%). Still, half of all Americans say they avoid pooping in a public restroom (50%).
- Gender Gap: 75% of women experience gastrointestinal symptoms at least a few times a month compared to 57% of men. But women are more likely to feel dismissed when seeking care, with 2 in 5 saying their health concerns weren’t taken seriously by a doctor (38% vs. 24% men).
- Age Matters: Younger Americans experience more digestive woes, with 73% of adults ages 18-44 having symptoms at least a few times a month (vs. 44% adults 65+). One-third of young adults say gut issues affect their self-esteem (34%), and 2 in 5 have avoided sex/intimacy due to them (40%).