What this courses provides…
- This course takes you through understanding of key parts of our anatomy, organ function, how the organs work together, the complete immune system, collagen production, enzyme functionality, how-to build healthy protein for sustainable muscle, mitochondria function, genetic disorders affecting the body’s ability to properly detox and more.
- The course also covers dysfunction on the cellular-level due to cell debris — such as Candida/bad yeast overgrowth, Epstein Barr virus, parasites, bad GI bacteria, uric acid build-up and more — as well as plant-based dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations.
- In this course, you’ll learn about why hormonal imbalances occur within the body, and how to naturally address them through diet, mineral restoration and supplements.
- An overview of body purge during a detox, and what detox symptoms one can expect and how long they usually last.
- Also included as part of this course is how-to successfully undergo cancer treatments and then move into a phase of body flush, immune system reset and rebuild.
What to expect upon completion of my course…
- Solid knowledge to understand what doctors tell you so you can work collaboratively on a solution for your health.
- Knowledge on how-to utilize natural remedies daily life, i.e. stomach issues, hormonal imbalances, sinus pressure headaches, joint pain/inflammation, brain fog/lack of focus and more.
- Understanding of what detox therapies exist, what’s best to address certain conditions and the frequency at which they can safely be utilized.
- A transition to a healthy, happier lifestyle as free as possible from toxic food, water and personal-care products.
- An understanding of quality vs. low-quality supplements, and different supplements to address specific issues inside of the body.
Everything that’s included…
- 15 modules that take you through detox, transition and full acclamation to a non-toxic lifestyle.
- A resource library that includes a detox guide, shopper guide, plant-based dietary guides (vegan and 80/20), essential oil guide and supplement recommendations.
- Access to a Facebook client group for questions, support and additional information, such as plant-based recipes.
- Email and web chat support, Monday-Friday during EST business hours.
- Weekly whiteboard group coaching calls.