The cause of chronic health issues may not be what you think…
Are you or someone you know suffering from chronic, relentless illness that makes it difficult to even get out of bed? It’s time to figure what’s going on with you. Approximately 30-40% of the U.S. population has one of more defect with our detox gene, MTHFR. When this occurs our bodies can’t create methylation or detox pathways inside the body, so it becomes like an dumpster overflowing with toxins that’s can’t exit the body without manual combination detox therapies like infrared sauna, ionic detox foot baths and other detox modalities.
The MTHFR gene also provides instructions for your body to make the MTHFR protein, which helps your body process folate. Your body needs folate to make DNA and modify proteins, according to the CDC.
- Folate helps to form DNA and RNA and is involved in protein metabolism. It plays a key role in breaking down homocysteine, an amino acid that can exert harmful effects in the body if it is present in high amounts, according to Harvard University.
- DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. It is the information molecule and stores all the genetic material of a cell. It also contains instructions for the synthesis of other molecules, like proteins, according to Biology Dictionary.
- RNA stands for ribonucleic acid. Its function is to carry out the instructions encoded in DNA. There are three types of RNA, each with a different function. These are messenger, ribosomal and transfer RNA.
A cell without DNA lacks the capacity to do much of anything. Ribosomes make protein by synthesizing RNA. Without these proteins, cells can’t repair cellular damage or even maintain their structure. It’s like dead calm in the body. Our cells are attacked and comprised by cell debris like Candida, parasites, uric acid and more due to mitochondrial dysfunction inside the cell. The mitochondrion inside the cell is responsible for cell protection, among other things. We cannot properly breakdown and digest food, food or even water in some cases. Our bodies become nutrient and mineral deficient, and we get sick and stay sick.
Toxins in everyday life, like heavy metals (i.e. aluminum) in personal-care products like popular-brand deodorants and hormone disruptors line micro plastic, buildup inside the body. Heavy metals, in particular, are a good source for Candida and parasites, where they feed and breed.
Folate and folic acid both relate to vitamin B-9, which plays a key role in preventing birth irregularities and aiding the production of healthy red blood cells, according to Medical News Today. However, they are not the same. Folic acid is a synthetic we should avoid, particularly MTHFR sufferers.
Folate refers to the many forms of vitamin B-9. These include folic acid, dihydrofolate (DHF), tetrahydrofolate (THF), and more. The body uses B vitamins to create new cells. Folic acid is a synthetic form of folate. Food manufacturers add it to many products because it does not occur naturally.
Avoid all products with added or fortified folic acid which is the synthetic form of vitamin B9 found in fortified supplements (pregnancy supplements) breads, cereals and commercially produced flours. Avoid processed foods that have synthetic folic acid added to them.
MTHFR sufferers tend to live with bloating, constipation and it’s difficult for them to sweat because the body can’t create methylation or detox paths for this to occur. Medical diagnosis where MTHFR defect/s are typically presence:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Lyme disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Psychiatric disorders, such as bipolarism and schizophrenia
- Certain types of cancer, such as breast, colon and acute leukemia
- Spina Bifida
- Chronic migraines & more