This is Live Blood Analysis which has been around since the 1900s
Nutritional Microscopy (blood work) is a live blood analysis that is a method used to understand your body on a cellular level. Live blood analysis is completed by taking a small drop of blood from your fingertip and is observed under a microscope.
We are able to analyze the condition of your cells, indicating potential digestive issues, and how well your are protected form bacteria and fungus, which can ultimately affect immunity and toxicity. We also can assess certain vitamin and mineral deficiencies, tendencies toward allergic reaction, excess fat circulation, liver and kidney weakness and conditions that can favor arteriosclerosis.
This analysis is a proactive and preventative approach to health on a cellular level which can lead you to better health. Your live blood analysis will be performed by a certified health coach. You will sign a consent form for the analysis to be completed.
Initial Consultation ($25) – time commitment of 45 min.
Please arrive 15-min. before your appointment to complete new client paperwork. The consultation itself is 30-min. and looks at the following…
Digestion issues, which may include:
- Protein linkage (tear drop cell shape) – This can be caused by incomplete digestion of protein; the first sign of cell stickiness.
- Rouleau (stack of coin cells) – This is caused by incomplete digestion of protein; it can slow down circulation.
- Erythrocyte aggregation (clumpiness) – This is caused by incomplete digestion of protein, where cells are very sticky.
- Chylous (jumping black specks) – A milky fluid that, if not properly broken down, can be stored as fat.
- Platelet aggregation (small-to-large dark masses) – Undigested sugars that combine with platelets; it may also combine with fats in addition to sugars.
Plus chronic indigestion, which may include:
- Spicules – Another name for protein fibrin that suggest the liver is stressed and needs a detox.
- Uric Acid – This causes inflammation and pain through throughout the joints and body; it can stir up arthritis, bursitis and gout.
- Echinocyte – Damaged, almost useless cells, in need of antioxidants and omegas to help rebuild.
- Poikilocyte – Thorny and damaged and needs omegas and antioxidants to help rebuild.
- Red crystal – This causes inflammation and pain throughout the joints and body. It’s also a sign of bowel toxicity or leaky gut.
Initial blood work-up ($100 & $80 thereafter) – Total time commitment of 75 min.
Please arrive 15-min. before your appointment to complete new client paperwork. The initial blood work-up itself is 60 min. and looks at the following:
Digestion issues, which may include protein linkage, rouleau, erythrocyte aggregation, chylous or platelet aggregation.
Chronic indigestion, which may include spuciles, uric acid, echinocyte, poikilocyte or red crystal.
Nutrient levels, which may include:
- Target cell – This means you are missing adequate amounts of hemoglobin (oxygen & iron).
- Ovalocyte – This can be caused by hormone imbalances.
- Macrocyte & Microcyte – This may indicate vitamin B12 and folic acid deficiencies.
- Acanthocytes – This may indicate vitamin B deficiencies.
- Hypersegmented neutrophil – This may indicate vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Immunity, which may include:
- Neutrophil – This fights off bacteria, fungus, inflammation and more than that causes our body harm.
- Lymphocyte – This remembers how to fight off certain antigens by developing antibodies.
- Monocyte – This serves multiple roles in the immune function, including playing a key role in adaptive immunity.
- Basophil – This plays a huge role in the immune system by reducing inflammation.
- Eosinophil – This are similar to basophils but not-moving; it is also responsible for combating multi-cellular parasites and certain infections in vertebrates.
Bacteria & fungus, which may include:
- Rod form – This is bacteria that can cause infection in the lungs, throat and sinuses
- L-form – This bacteria feeds on sugar and causes irritability, constipation, skin irritability, slight fevers and more. Antibiotics are ineffective against this.
- Mycoplasma – This bacterial spore damages and breaks down the cell membrane.
- Fungal forms – This indicates yeast and fungus in the body, and it feeds on sugar to get larger and larger.
- Protoplast – This is bacteria associated with a suppressed immune system and degeneration.
GETTING STARTED: Book your appointment by calling (248) 791-3936 or online via the link below.