Imagine a world where food, water and personal care products have been poisoned with toxins, parasites and bacteria. Once ingested, humans’ bodies become compromised — brain fog, body aches, gut issues and more. Sugar and processed food cravings become their lives.
Stop imagining now, and wake up; because this is reality. Here are some frightening statistics from the CDC that will make you think we, as Americans, are living in a 3rd world country:
- More than 300,000 people living in the United States are infected with Trypanosoma cruzi, the parasite that causes Chagas disease, and more than 300 infected babies are born every year.
- There are at least 1,000 hospitalizations for symptomatic cysticercosis per year in the United States.
- At least 14 percent of the U.S. population has been exposed to Toxocara, the parasite that causes toxocariasis, and each year at least 70 people—most of them children—are blinded by resulting eye disease.
- More than 60 million people in the United States are chronically infected with Toxoplasma gondii, the parasite that causes toxoplasmosis; new infections in pregnant women can lead to birth defects and infections in those with compromised immune systems can be fatal.
- Trichomoniasis can cause pregnancy problems and increase the risk of other sexually transmitted infections including HIV. The Trichomonas parasite is extremely common, affecting 3.7 million people in the United States, although it is easily treatable.
Yes, you read those stats right. Millions of Americans develop parasitic infections and symptoms often go unnoticed or are misdiagnosed. There are a number of ways to contract a parasite. First, parasites can enter your body through contaminated food and water. Undercooked meat or fish (sushi) is a common place for parasites to hide, as well as contaminated water from lakes, ponds, or creeks.
Parasites feed from inside your body — it’s a symbiotic relationship. They have cravings (mostly sugary foods), and you satisfy them. Antibiotics will mildly treat parasites; and because of this fact they will grow back with eggs. A Proper Protocol must be followed to rid the body of parasites.
When clients come to the spa, they report a number of issues, including constant illness, yeast infections, chronic fatigue, difficulty sleeping and waking up, worts on their hands, fungus on their feet, or bloating and gas. Many different types of bacteria and parasites can cause GI infections and diarrhea. Most are not serious and go away after a few days, but others can be quite serious.
Along with cloves, the herbs wormwood and black walnut husk are great as they will kill the parasites in general. Try taking these herbs as a tea on a daily basis as part of your parasite cleanse. You can add some honey to taste if you like. Honey is a anti-parasitic by the way, as are pumpkin and papaya seeds.
During a detox, you can expect detox symptoms, which include fever, muscle aches, chills, headaches, skin rashes, excess mucus production, brain fog and increased GI problems, like diarrhea, constipation, etc.
So, how do I go about detecting the presence of parasites in clients? I start with a live blood analysis, which is a diabetes prick that draws a small drop of blood. I take that blood drop, place it on a set of slides and examine it under a high-powered microscope.
I go through their blood with them, which will show parasitic activity. I will also dry the blood sample to further confirm this. Below is a photo of what parasitic activity looks like in a dried sample. Here at the Spa, I retail anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial products that will flush the body.
Call me today to get started with your live blood analysis (248) 791-3936. Visit www.detoxdayspa.com/bloodwork.