If you don’t like to juice green cabbage, try juicing the purple cabbage instead. Purple cabbage has a vibrant beautiful color when juiced and tastes quite sweet, unlike green cabbage which can be a tad more bitter.
Cabbage is absolutely loaded with goodness. It contains powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It’s wonderful for heart health, helping to reduce cholesterol by binding bile acids in the intestine. The lactic acid in cabbage also acts as a potent colon cleanser.
This recipe is a master healer to the gut and digestive system, beats hypertension, prevent cancer and loaded with phytonutrients known to guard against cancer and cleanse your kidneys too.
Purple Cabbage Juice Recipe INGREDIENTS:
- 3 plums
- 1/4 small purple cabbage
- 1 beetroot (beet)
- 2 sticks of celery
- 1 orange
- Wash all produce well.
- Remove the stones from the plums.
- Chop the desired amount of cabbage; use a small purple cabbage.
- Peel the orange. Juice ingredients. Pour over ice and enjoy!
Why Are These Ingredients BENEFICIAL?
- Fight against infectious agents, counter inflammation and free radicals.
- Vitamin A found in plums is also known to protect from oral and cavity cancer.
- Eating three servings of this fruit daily can lower the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
- Beneficial to the digestive tract.
- Great sources of antioxidant and phytonutrients.
- Provides a fair amount of dietary fiber.
- Purple cabbage is rich in these antioxidants which has also been found to make skin supple and clear.
- Purple cabbage is an alkalizing food. It helps regulate the pH in our system.
- Cabbage aids in digestion and elimination of toxins.
- Cabbage can dramatically lower bad cholesterol and helps lower blood pressure.
- Rich in Vitamin C, B6, A, E, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
- Aids in digestion.
- Purify blood naturally.
- Super Antioxidant for a Long, Healthy, Pain-Free Life
- Beetroot ingestion can be one of the useful means to prevent lung and skin cancer.
- The betalains in beets have been used in certain treatments of depression.